7/31/2012

Yumeko’s Weekly Photo Challenge #9 – All Star Makeup Edition


Reading other bloggers favourites was interesting for me since I could see a lot of great products in one post. So this time I wanted to join Yumekos weekly challenge. (0)

1. The Super Star. Something you have used for over a year and will still using


I like gold/champagne/neutral eyeshadows so this palette was perfect for me! Maybe I should buy the second palette too?

This Dior foundation is just amazing! It makes my skin look soft and it does a great job with covering freckles. I usually use this in summer because in winter it is too drying for my skin.


2. The Fast Rising Star. Something you have used for over 6 months and will still be using




It works great on my eyebrows and stays all day. I can easily blend out the colour with the brush.


3. The Number 1 Draft Pick. Something you just started using and am loving it.


It's great for concealing my dark circles. I also use this as a highlighter sometimes when I feel to do the extra job. The packaging is of course great and very sturdy.
Btw. this is my first Chanel make up item I ever bought. It was by coincidence because it was on a mad sale... so I felt guilty not buying it...well! (T)


4. The FAIL. Something you tried recently and does not work for you.


  • Catrice Powder Blush
  • Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
The blush doesn't give much colour on me and doesn't stay long. The Garnier BB cream makes my face very oily. Also its smell won't go away even after hours. I just hate this  lol

5. The Experiment. Something you bought and am going to try next.


Got this with a sale of 25%. But it's expensive nevertheless. I was in love with it the first time I saw it! Amazing colour and the smell... it smells of roses!! (@ ̄ ̄@)

13 Kommentare:

  1. i am like you! i love love love the naked 1 palette!!
    i bought naked 2 but i have only used it twice, i keep using naked 1 hahaha
    naked 2 has the new eyeshadow formula so its a lot smoother though

    thanks for joining in
    i loved seeing ur faves!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i love my naked 1 palette too and i just bought the mac blot powder :) very pretty rose print background.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. everyone RAVESSS about the naked palatte 1! i heard it's better on Asian skin in comparison to the 2nd palatte which is more cool-toned! i have yet to try either :(
    this sounds like a great challenge too! that dior foundation looks goood. i'm on a hunt for foundation so i'm keeping tabs on all of the ones recommended!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The dior foundation makes my skin looks flawless. It is quite good ^v^ I also like reading favs of others before buying anything.

      Löschen
  4. Ich will auch diese naked Palette, unbedingt!!! Du glückliche :)
    wunderschöner Blog,meine Liebe!<3
    Wüsche dir noch einen schönen Abend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. schöner Blog!

    Ich mag die Gar-nier BBC auch Gar-nicht >.<!!!! XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja die Cornflakes hab ich probiert (゜´Д`゜)
      Und jetzt gibts auch noch Brotaufstrich XD ich poste mal was darüber ^^

      liebes Grüsschen
      MajinRin

      Löschen
    2. haha ein gutes Wortspiel XD Die meisten bb creams in deutschland sind irgendwie seltsam. Meistens zu dunkel für mich und dann werde ich immer ganz ölig im gesicht haha

      Kennst du dieses Hello Kitty Haus in Japan ? XD Ich hätte aber eigentlich lieber Rilakkuma zeugs hier ^^

      Löschen