12/20/2012

Aoi Miyazaki x earth inspo

Aoi Miyazaki, is a 27 year old Japanese actress, who played also Nana Komatsu in the Movie Nana in 2005. Nana by Ai Yazawa was my very favourite Manga. I loved it so much. My fave character was also Nana Komatsu (called "Hachi"). When I saw that Aoi Miyazaki played Hachi, I was so happy, because I think she was perfect for the role. 

BTW. my domain/blog name is also inspired by this Manga. Satsuki was the child from Hachi and Takumi and so adorable. I loved her ! Oh well... enough of my obsession.

That's why I was totally amazed about her collaboration with earth, music & ecology.
A brand I adore so much as well. SO PERFECT !


2012 Winter Collection "Natural Mode"










2012 Autumn Collection "Cool & Girly"









3 Kommentare:

  1. I had no idea you were a fan of this brand.. this brand is widely available and really affordable too. Unfortunately a little for me but cute nonetheless!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm quite new to japanese brands. But I really like earth ^^ I like their natural beautiful looking things haha

      Löschen
  2. ohhhh such a cute collection! i love that navy blue pea coat w/ the fur trim so cute!!!

    AntwortenLöschen