12/31/2014

Wrapping up 2014 and New year's resolutions



Wow, what a year 2014 had been! I was so busy with work that I feel like I hadn't time for anything else. 2014 felt so hectic to me although I did some amazing and memorable things, too.

I went to Paris and Disneyland Paris a second time and I must say that I really enjoy Disneyland Paris every time I visit it! I was in Tyrol with my work and did rafting the first time. It was so much fun! Also in 2014 my boyfriend and I did our first real vacation (since we've been together, which is nine and a half years) to Sardinia (Italy). It was a total beach vacation, where we enjoyed the sun every day and breathed clean and salty air from the sea. It was so nice and fun to just relax at the sunny beach. I felt really recovered from the day-to-day business. And then we went to South Tyrol (Italy) with my family and it was also very nice. I love the mountains, the rivers, the forest and the waterfalls in Tyrol so much. I felt like my life had a slower pace there. It felt peaceful.

Aside from these happy memories of 2014 there were also some issues that were stessful. Commuting to work everyday has been a task (I'm 3hrs a day on the way). I attended an employee developement program of my company and it was a huge free time contribution and I guess something good for my career. Altogheter I think I have been working too much, which results in a kind of a worse health condition.

That's also a good point to lead over to my New Year's resolutions for 2015. I think it's really nice to have some and then reflecting on them at the end of the year or flipping over them during the year!

I think 2015 will be a year of change. Hopefully in a positive way.
We will be moving to a bigger place, which is closer to the work of my boyfriend so hopefully he can assume to his new duties faster. I'm already excited to decorate our new home and all the new things I can do there. As for travel destinations, we will be flying off to China once again and also do some beach vacation on Malta. Also I've been obsessing over the thought of getting a new pet and working lesser hours and enjoy life more. Taking things more easy! I want to be more calm and relaxed. And hopefully do also more blogging :)

How was 2014 for you? What are your New Year's resolutions? I would love to read your stories and comments!

P.S. When I have the time and the patience I like to do this easy banana blueberry pancakes for a nice breakfast. The recipe is really very easy and you can read it here.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen